Chuck E. Cheese's!

Thursday, July 1, 2004 at 12:43 AM

Karen, Carla, and Shelly made it safely from Kansas. Kevin came over too. He, Shelly, Stephanie, and I wrote a script for a play that I will probably post on here once we finish editing it. It's based on the board game Clue. It's going to be bizarre.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's today! (Well, actually, it wasn't today, as "today" ended less than an hour ago...) I took my camcorder with me! It was fun. Karen, Kevin, Stephanie, Mom, Shelly, and I went, and Katrina and Kristi met us there about half-hour later. It was fun. We played a lot of Skee-Ball. I'm a little tired, so I won't be posting as much about the trip as I did last time. Shelly and I both redeemed our tickets for pink fist-like plastic projectiles. When you squeeze the handle, the air pressure inside forces the pink puncher across the room! Mine is already beginning to not work.

Comments:

There are 0 comment(s) for Chuck E. Cheese's!