Stolen Keys

Friday, March 19, 2004 at 11:15 PM | Filed under

Well, today was certainly an eventful day. I was sick yesterday (so was Dad) so I stayed home from school.

So I went to school early today: 7:00 AM. Of course, like I expected, none of my teachers from yesterday had yet arrived, so I couldn't ask them about the homework, so I talked with Nick and some of his friends for a half hour. Then, I went to Mrs. MacWilliams' office, and she told me that I didn't have to worry about the test—I can take it on Tuesday as long as I give my Julius Caesar lines first. Yippee! Great! I get to go first! I guess it's not too bad, because Kay already somehow forced me to present the lines I had memorized in front of the entire class. Wow. That was surprising.

In History, we learned that Ms. Carey's keys had been stolen! And her car! Mamma-mia! Well, she just leaves her keys lying around on desks, so I'm not really surprised that they got stolen, but that's just terrible! Also attached to her keys was a key to the school, so they also have to change all the locks to the school! And it'll cost a thousand dollars!

Comments:

There are 0 comment(s) for Stolen Keys